Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthday Freebies

It's my birthday this week. That means I am living large (but trying not to get large!) by dining out frequently with all kinds of birthday meals!

I've recently discovered that a lot of people don't know about the phenomenon that is Birthday Week for me, and about how I love to work the system to eat out on free meals all week long.

For example, yesterday was the Pecos Grill sandwich at Jason's Deli with a $5 off coupon (which I forgot to print, therefore could not use :( ) and then I picked up a Japanese Pan Noodle Stir Fry at a place I've never tried before: Noodle and Co. I'll be eating that for lunch today at the office.

I've already got plans to do a Blue Ribbon Burger at Red Robin with friends for my free birthday burger this week, as well as hopefully lunch with my husband on my birthday, courtesy of Rocky Top Hospitality. One evening I may pick up my free burger from Ruby Tuesday, and I'm going to try and squeeze in a free lunch at Moe's - leaning toward some nachos :)

I've got a lot more printed out, but I'm trying to be strategic and figure this all out....Looking at it though, I'm going to want a salad by the time it's all said and done!

My point is - take advantage of all the free meals that can be had for the two weeks around your birthday! Most places send you your coupon a week before your birthday, and it's valid until a week after your birthday, although some places require a birthDAY only visit. Regardless, there are tons of food options to be had - some full meals, and some desserts. If you're new to this though, I'd recommend signing up for an extra "junk" e-mail account if you don't have one already and use it to subscribe. That way, your inbox isn't flooded year round with food offers - it's too tempting!

Check out the links provided above, and for the ultimate list, check out all the suggestions I love here.

Happy bargaining and dining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment